Monday, September 24, 2012

Batman Helping Gotham






In many cases, I, the Batman is Gotham city's only means of saving the day.  Gotham witnesses a large amount of crime on a day to day basis and I use all my gadgets and expert training to defeat my foes.  Learning the way the city treats me and how many people in Gotham act help me when crime arises tells me a lot.  Most of the time I have to stop just some thugs trying to rob a store or bank.  Protecting Gotham and preventing crime can become very difficult when I face the ultimate enemies like The Joker, and Bane.  in my movies I am faced with the tasks of defeating these opponents and saving thousands of lives. Every once in a while, I will be defeated or my opponent will cause slight destruction to Gotham city.  Bane breaking my back is an example of this as he was able to wreck havoc as I healed from my injury.  Ever since my parents died when I was just a young boy, I have made it my goal to protect and save all in trouble in Gotham.  While this may become difficult at times, I do it to gain respect from the people of Gotham and to ultimately defeat all possible threats that happen to Gotham.

No comments:

Post a Comment