Thursday, September 20, 2012

Batman in Popular culture

(Trailer for my latest movie)
My story as batman started as a popular comic book that started in 1940.  The very first issue is called "The Joker".  this issue is valued at a very large sum of money.  With 665 comic books in all, my comic books have been active from 1940 to 2006.  There have also been many movies and television shows about me that have become very popular.  My most popular movies of late have been the Dark Knight trilogy.  This trilogy included three movies titled "Batman Begins", "The Dark Knight", and "Batman; The Dark Knight Rises".  Each of these movies have become very popular and have shown much of the younger generation about me and my adventures.  In the first movie, I battle the scarecrow.  In the second movie, I do battle with The Joker and stop his effort to rule Gotham and cause massive destruction.  In my latest film I have to deal with Bane, Bane tries to take over Gotham and kill all of the police forces and me too.  He tries to use a bomb to destroy the entire city.  I have also come into the gaming scene as I have made appearances on two games recently that have done.  These games are "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City".  these titles and all of my recent movies have done very well and help assisted in advertising the stories of the Batman to a younger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment